So, I have this question running in my head now, and that is, am I running straight for the unknown? Let me give you examples of what I'm talking about here. First off, I'm going to school for a major in youth ministry and a minor in worship and music. Do I have any idea what I'm going to do with those? Absolutely not. My first semester of college was mediocre for the work. I scored lower than the required gpa more than likely, but still have heard nothing from the school, so I plan on returning. What are they expecting of me? I know not. I'm writing music once again in hopes of finding answers.... but do I know the questions for the answers in which I'm searching? No. I recently took a trip to Virgina, in which I talked to an old youth minister about stuff and then let him talk to a friend of mine, and do I know why I did any of this really? Not really. Then I was asked the question "CJ, who do you love?" Ugh...
Friday, December 18, 2009
Running Straight For The Unknown?
Need I go on?
All I know is that I plan to stay at MACU to earn my degrees, I'm opening up to a very select few, and I'm ready to get back from this break. Do I actually know more than that? Probably. Do I want to unveil all I know? No.
So once again, am I running straight for the unknown? Well... frankly, it's probably the biggest unknown to me, because, to put it bluntly, I am trying to trust God to lead me where he wants me. Other people can probably see where I'm going. Can I? I maybe could.
Posted by Adonai's Creed at 12:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hmm. Interesting thoughts, these. Lots of questions, very few answers. I think you're headed for the unknown, CJ, but I think that's ok. Sometimes you only need enough light for the step you're on. Suffice it to say that you have our prayers covering you. You can't possibly miss God's purpose for your life so long as you are doing His will every moment. I love you, Kid.
Post a Comment