Tell me that you love me
You keep me from the storm
Lord, just hold me close and tight
Keep me safe and warm
Your love it knows no bounds my father
Your mercy knows no end
Your grace is ever-sufficient for me
Capture my passion again
And I’m running the rain
And you scream for me to turn around
But I can’t make it on my own
And I’m tired of being scared
Then a turn around and see
You running, you running to meet me
And I don’t know what to say
But I love you, I love you, I love you
Lord I have been running
So long I can’t conceive
Additions leave me hopelessly lost
I’m yearning and needing to breathe
Fill me with your holy fire
I need you, just to live
Fill me with unending desire
Give all I have to give
Always forgiving
Never forsaking
Always unending
Never Breaking
You’re breaking these chains now
Love me so, how
You live
You live
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Running in the Rain
Posted by Adonai's Creed at 6:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Whew... I want to hear this one, CJ.
Post a Comment