BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Worth (What Are You)


After all these years of knowing you
I'm watching you slowly fade away
Ripping apart everything that comes close
Your a tornado running wild through the land

All this time I wonder to myself
Can't help but to think a question

Was it worth every single fight we had
Did every word I utter just fall to the ground
Have I been so misled to try and save you
What are you worth, what are you worth to me

We grew so close to each other
Learned what it was to trust others
Liked sitting out under the stars talking
Then I just watched you just turn away

Was it worth every single fight we had
Did every word I utter just fall to the ground
Have I been so misled to try and save you
What are you worth, what are you worth to me

Then I stop for a moment
Only to gather in a thought
It grasp me in firm arms
And it rips apart my heart

His father said you're worth his only son
He died upon the cross that day for you and I
He made it so that you could be saved
You were worth, you were worth everything to him

So now I give my life up to his will
I'll no longer ask the questions which I have
I won't let any breath go to waste upon myself
You are worth, you are worth everything to me.


0 comments: