From the moment of birth trials and tribulations came upon you. At times you felt you just can't go on. Now that you're older not much has changed. Life continues to bring hardships your way. You got to keep going.
You know who you are; you know you are not alone, I've got a hundred reasons why I love you, So when you need them just come running, You know where to find me.
When the sun rises in the morning remember it’s a brand new day. Take hold of the chance while you have it. Make it yours. Don't let the sun go down on you without making peace in your soul. Life is too short just to hold onto all that has happened.
You know who you are; you know you are not alone, I've got a hundred reasons why I love you, So when you need them just come running, You know where to find me.
When you search me out I will hear you calling. Just know that I'm always close by. I'm standing with arms wide open.
You know who you are; you know you are not alone, I've got a hundred reasons why I love you, So when you need them just come running, You know where to find me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment