BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Not everything sucks....

So... in my life I have a bad habit of noticing things that suck and not saying enough about the good stuff... the stuff I like and all. In the process of doing this no one knows what I like for the most part... just what I don't like (such as; I dislike politics the way most people see, the philosophy sucks in it.... I dislike sellouts, you people use to love what you all did, now you just do it for money, you all suck (that may be a little harsh but it's an example so get over it)).

Upon realizing this I realized it was time for people to see me and what I actually like, and love. All the stuff that doesn't suck. It's time I get back to that stuff and enjoy that stuff in life... not look for what sucks every second of the day. So here's some stuff that I enjoy.

1) I enjoy rainy days, and getting to take spontaneous walks in the rain. The smell of the rain is one of the best smells I've ever known as well.

2) I enjoy animals of basically every kind. I don't know of one animal I don't like. So many are misunderstood and mistreated. I enjoy how playful they can be... and they are some of the most passionate creations of God.

3) I enjoy dancing. This use to be my life, I would do it everyday at anytime, and until recently I lost what it was about and why I did it. For three years I dared not to dance, and in one night it became one of my favorite things to do again. Requiring passion is an understatement on this one. It requires a ton of it... that provides the energy and emotion to convey what you want to in the dance. It demands a connection with one person whom you are dancing with. It is one of the greatest reminders in my life of the relationships God wants me to have.

4) I enjoy music. Music has been part of my life forever (if it hasn't been in your life then you've been living under a rock....) and I'm extremely glad it has been. It started off just by listening... having a cousin sing to me, then went to listening to the radio and what not. Finally I started playing it. A few times I lost what it meant to be a musician and became one of those sellouts mentioned above. But I love getting to pick up a guitar and play songs of hope and inspiration, maybe sometime of a hardship in my life, but then tell how I made it through. It's pretty amazing.

0 comments: